blog background

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Busy few weeks

Well, things here have been a bit crazy since school got out. We've gone to Pasco almost every weekend since Memorial Day. It's been fun, but we've definitely been missing hanging out with our friends up here in Cheney.

Last weekend, (the 12th) was my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary. Friday everyone went to the temple (we couldn't make it because we had Jeremy's grandpa's funeral to attend) and then afterwards they came over to my parents' house and we had the most amazing carne asada. Seriously, I have never had its equal. Saturday, we had to get up waaay too early in the morning and head up to Connell for family pictures, but it was a lot of fun. The pictures looked really nice. Then there was a barbeque and after that, a reception. It was fun to see some family that I hadn't seen in ages. So, Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!

We stayed down in Pasco from the 12th until yesterday. It was a lot of fun, but I have to admit that I'm glad to be home in my own house, in my own bed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Myaela, It would not have been so wonderful if all the family had not been there! It will be one definite highlight of our lives! Thanks. Grandma K

    ReplyDelete