So it's been a while since I last posted. But we really haven't been doing much. I've been working about 40 hours a week, and it's nice to have some income coming in. =) Other than work, nothing has really been going on. Although we did watch a HILAROUS movie the other day. If you haven't seen "The Rocker" you definitely should. It's got the guy who plays Dwight on The Office. (I'm not a huge Office fan--I know, I know, boo hiss right?--but I really liked the movie.)
Oh! The one tiny bit of news I do have I almost forgot to post! Jeremy and I found out that we'll be moving at the end of next month. It's not very far; just to another building in our complex, but our rent will be half what it would be if we stayed here, so we're gonna go ahead and move. =) I'm excited, although I don't like the floorplan of the other apartments quite as much as the one we're in now. But it's not worth $200 a month to me. Haha.
Anyway, I think that's about it. Jeremy's been putting a lot of time in over at his Grandma's to get her house painted. It's coming along really well now. Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment