Okay, so I kinda lied in the last post, where I said there wasn't much going on. But, we were kinda waiting for a few weeks for our big announcement. So, now that I'm 12 weeks along, here's the news: I'M PREGNANT!!! We are so excited to finally get the opportunity to be parents. It's been a long time coming, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. =) Oh, and I'm due June 15th, in case you were wondering.
Congratulations! I know what it feels like to be forced to wait, and I'm happy for you both. I hope you've been feeling well.
ReplyDeleteBig congrats! Hope you are feeling well!
ReplyDeleteWOHOOOOOO!! Congrats, that is SO exciting! Glad to hear the fun news...we are so happy for you! How have you been handling the first trimester? Can't wait to hear what gender you'll be having (that is, if you guys are going to find out)! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you two. Best of wishes to all 3 of you. look forward to updates.
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!! Yay!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Seriously, every time I see you updated your blog, I'm always hoping that it's going to be a pregnancy announcement..haha, is that weird? I'm so excited for you guys! You are going to be awesome parents!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Congratulations! June 15 is my wedding anniversary too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Myaela!! Enjoy every minute. :D
ReplyDeleteok, I am seriously so excited for you!! I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly:) I had Aubrey at the end of June...and it was HOT! lol. When are you guys heading to the Tri-cities next?
ReplyDeleteI meant to say July instead of June...gees....sounds like I don't even know my own daughters birthday! hahaha
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for the zillionth time! I am so happy for you guys!! :D
ReplyDeleteOh you little liar! Hope your pregnancy is a breeze. I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete