- Winter Quarter ended! I don't think I've ever been happier about a quarter ending! Things were SO crazy since I was finishing up 2 classes I had incompletes in as well as taking the classes I was enrolled in that quarter. And one of the incomplete classes was a bear. Seriously. But, I'm pretty proud of my grades! I got a 4.0 in 3 classes and a 3.6 in the super hard class! =)
- Went and visited my family over Spring Break. I really enjoyed being able to spend some time with them and am looking forward to their visit this week.
- I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. It sucks and it definitely took me a while to get used to, but I think things are going to be fine. As long as I keep monitoring my blood sugar and watch what I eat, both Peanut and I should be fine.
- Spring Quarter started. I'm not super thrilled about it, especially since I'd been planning on not having to take classes this quarter, but I don't think it'll be too terribly bad. Let's just hope Peanut doesn't come terribly early so I can finish my classes up!
- Had my baby shower in Cheney. It was really fun getting to chat with everybody. Thanks to all who went and to those who put a lot of time into planning it!
- My father-in-law came back for a visit. It was really good to see him (since he's been in Delaware for 3 months) and be able to spend some time with him. Plus, we got our copy of Despicable Me back! (It had gotten left in the DVD player he took out there with him lol)
- I've been 'enjoying' numerous doctor visits. I get the feeling I will be seeing the doctor A LOT for the next few months. My OB visits are still fairly far apart, but I've been going to a lot of appointments to get the diabetes stuff worked out. Joy.
- I finished a SUPER GOOD book! (Blackveil, by Kristen Britain) Now I just hope it doesn't take another 5 years for the next book, because it ends in a killer cliffhanger!!
- I've been trying to get the extra room organized and cleaned out so there's room for Peanut's stuff. Anyone need some yarn? I have a TON leftover from projects and I really don't have any plans for it, so let me know if you want some. =) I need to pare down some of my craft stuff so I can have space in the dresser for Peanut's clothes and such.
blog background
Monday, April 4, 2011
Another Update =)
Well...I'm trying to think of what's happened in the last month. I guess a bulleted list will probably be easiest. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the update! Wish I could have been there for the Baby Shower! I sure miss all of you up there!
ReplyDelete