Emmett had his pre-op visit and is definitely getting tubes. =(
This month he:
- Likes playing with plastic Easter eggs
- Went on first Easter egg hunt. He'd find an egg, then open it up to get the candy, then go to another egg and open it up, etc. It's a good thing that it was just HIM on the Easter egg hunt lol.
- Puts toys in the cup holder on the elliptical
- Loves to pick up balls outside and put them in garbage-can-sized bucket, then dump out and repeat
- Loves picking up rocks outside
- Picked up sycamore leaves to make mommy a bouquet (handed them to me one by one...I just couldn't bear to let go of them since he was being so sweet about giving them to me, so I ended up with a pretty little bouquet)
- Understands concept of doing x in order to get y (eating 5 bites of chicken to get more cheese, etc.)
- Wanted to play with giant exercise ball, but I told him he couldn't because he wouldn't help clean up. Then daddy asked if he wanted to clean up, Emmett ran over and picked up, and then went to the closet where the exercise ball was and pointed like "hey, I cleaned up, so now I get the ball." It was super cute.
My "bouquet" (I think he brought me a few more after this picture was taken)
Playing with the balls
Giving his sister kisses
Playing with the balls
No comments:
Post a Comment