blog background

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Surprise trip

Yeah, so Sunday Jer and I were talking and I mentioned that it was my dad's birthday this week, and he suggested that we make a random visit down to spend some time with them. It was so much fun. It was just really great to see them. We went down Sunday evening and came back Wednesday afternoon because Jer didn't have work Monday or Tuesday. So yeah, things worked out just perfect!

Also, after talking for a while, Jer and I decided that it would work out best if I didn't work right now. It would just be really hard because I'd leave for work right after lunch and then Jeremy would leave for work before I got home so we wouldn't get to spend any time together at all. And besides, what's the point of taking classes together so you can do homework together if you won't have the time together to do the homework? So yeah, as of this week I am back to being unemployed.

Well, I think that's about it for what's new with us!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your blog! Has school started? I am at the "Scale House" spelling Kelly B off--weighing potato trucks. See you soon. Grandma K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...this is Tiffany Owona (Mahaffey). I saw your sight on the Lavine's blog...hope it's ok that I stopped by. Glad to hear you guys are doing well! Taking classes together sounds fun...Bernard and I never got to do that...is it working out? Oh, and how sweet of you to suprise your dad for his b-day! Well, see you in nursery. Feel free to stop by our blog anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete