blog background

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Couches!

Yeah, I'm way stoked. Jeremy and I were looking on Craigslist for a few weeks to try and find some nice couches that were in our price range. I really wanted to get a matching set, and kind of investment pieces that would last us for a while. And then yesterday I was looking and I found a couple of different ones that looked promising, and so I contacted them via email and voice mail. Then I tried calling one (it didn't have pictures, so I was a little hesitant) and the lady was really nice and said she was flexible with the price and that she'd send us pictures on our cell phone so we could see if we liked it before driving all the way on the north side to look at them. We thought they looked pretty good so we went out and looked at them in person, and they are NICE! They're a tan microsuede with really modern lines and stuff. And the awesome part is she only used them for 2 weeks! Her son is 6'4" and he likes to sprawl out after basketball and these couches were just too small, so they got a new sectional and decided to sell these! And the best part is that she was asking $500, which was a little out of our price range, so we asked if she'd take $400 for them and she replied that since we were in college and she knows what it's like, she'd give them to us for $300! How awesome is that?!? All I know is that this was a HUGE blessing from Heavenly Father! We're gonna go pick them up today and I'm stoked! I'll put pictures up once we get them situated in our family room. =)

1 comment: