... so here are pictures of our new couches! I really REALLY like them, although we really had a difficult time getting them in through the front door...stupid planning! There's this closet right in front of you when you walk in, so we had to try to avoid that and not kill our fish, which are right next to it!
The couch

The couch

The loveseat!
Okay, so those are way nice...I can't believe you got them for that good of a deal, either! The pillows are super cute too...did you already have those?
ReplyDeleteYeah I agree with mikaela- they are way cute!!! This is cyd btw. thanks for posting them i am envious!
ReplyDeleteThey're SO cute! That's and AWESOME purchase!
ReplyDeleteWow! Those look great! I am sure that you were blessed...Makes you realize that Heavenly Father is really aware of each of us! Love, Grandma K
ReplyDeleteThose are way cute!
ReplyDelete