blog background

Monday, August 17, 2009

So we are.... *drumroll please*

MOVING!!

Yes, I am quite excited, as I'm sure you can tell. It's been a long drawn-out process this last few months, but we have decided that it was really a blessing in disguise that we didn't get the other apartment we were trying to get a few months ago. We have some friends living over there, and from what they say (with neighbor and manager issues) we are very glad we didn't move over there. We actually are just moving across the parking lot (well, to the other parking lot, but that gives you an idea of JUST how far we're moving, lol). It's kind of a pain to have to move to a different building in our complex just to get the deeper subsidy, but it seems like there's a better quality of people here than over at the other place, and we're glad to stay near our friends. =)

We're going to be moving in on Friday, and hopefully things will go fairly fast. Since I deep-cleaned a month or two ago when we were thinking of moving, the cleaning shouldn't take QUITE so much time (I hope!!). Anyone know of a good way to clean the burnt stuff in the oven besides the oven cleaner? That stuff burns all the way down your lungs and we aren't going to use it again. Now I just have to find time to pack while trying to still get my 40 hours in this week.

Anywho, I think that's all the news I've got for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment