blog background

Friday, October 23, 2009

New Look!

So I decided it was time to have a fall-ish background. That led to searching the web for free autumn-inspired digital scrapbooking stuff. I used a kit from this lovely lady for all the elements found in this background. =) I think it turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself, lol.

In other news, not a ton is going on. I made some slipcovers for the pillows on our couches. They were super easy and they look super cute now. And now there's a new pop of color in our living room! yay!

Jeremy's mom went in Friday for a second surgery (they didn't get all the tumor removed with the first surgery) and she started work again yesterday. They got the rest of the tumor out this time and she'll start radiation in a couple weeks or so.

Anyway, we're gonna head out and see if we can round up some Halloween costumes at Goodwill!

No comments:

Post a Comment