So, just to let everybody know, Jeremy's mom went into surgery on Thursday and they removed the tumor. Surgery went well, and she's been feeling pretty good. I think she'll start a round of radiation pretty soon, but I'm not exactly sure when that'll start.
Anyway, not a whole lot else has gone on. I did get a lot of stuff frozen. We've got about a dozen quart size freezer bags of assorted peppers from my dad's garden, and we did 4 gallon size bags of onions. We may do more onions, depending on whether people want our extras. (BTW, if you want some onions and live in/around Spokane, LET ME KNOW!! We've got like 2 grocery bags of small onions that we don't really need, so they are up for grabs! We also have some extra heads of garlic if anyone is interested.)
Well, I think that's about it...toodles!
So glad the surgery seems okay!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great meeting this must have been! Thanks for sharing it with us. You have strengthened my testimony. I am so glad you shared yours. Love, Grandma
ReplyDeleteGeez, Myaela! Start a journal! Hahaha!
ReplyDeleteIndeed, having Elder Bednar was an AWESOME experience. Reading that your sisters in law had never seen or heard a General Authority speak in person before makes me feel very privileged. Growing up so far away from everything I had the chance to go to a Stake conference with Elder Oaks when I was 9 or so, and another with Elder Wirthlin when I was a teenager. I thought that these opportunities were more frequent here.
But anyway... it was GREAT. We got to church at 8 and we sat in the first rows of the gym. It was alright. We didn't mind. The point was seizing that opportunity to see him and listen to him. Great Spirit!
PS: I meant to comment under Elder Bednar's entry. Sorry. Hahaha!
ReplyDelete