So, we moved about 2 weeks ago, and boy am I thankful for our Home Teachers. Seriously, they rock. They were the only ones who showed up to help us move, and it wouldn't have happened without them. So thanks guys!
I'm still working on getting the apartment together. For some reason, it's taking a lot longer this move. I'm not sure if it's just because we moved mid-quarter, or if the weather is a factor, or what. But we did get pictures hung up on 2 walls, lol. The family room is mostly put together. We got all our Christmas decorations up a couple days ago, and it looks really festive. I love it. =D
I've been sick this past week (maybe a little less). Nothing too serious; just a cold that won't go away. Makes life fun. 8/
Finals is coming up next week. My week will be pretty easy since I've only got one final and it's on Thursday. Plenty of time to study. And get the rest of my hours at work in. I've been going and working out every night this week. And amazingly enough, I'm actually really enjoying it this time! I have decided that having a girlfriend go with me makes the time pass so much quicker. Probably due to the fact that we chat most of the time, so it seems fun instead of drudgery. (Not sure if that actually makes sense...I know what I want to say, but I can't seem to quite get the words to convey what I mean). But yeah, I've definitely been enjoying working out. Hopefully I'll make this a habit and work out 3+ times/ week next quarter!
Today is my last day of ceramics. They did the last bisque firing over Thanksgiving weekend, and then Tuesday I glazed all of my pieces so they could be put in the glaze firing Tuesday night. So hopefully they'll all be ready for me to take home today! I really should post some pictures of the stuff I made. Someone remind me of that if I fail to do so in the next week or so.
The manager stuff is going pretty well; we've had to respond to one or two tenant issues, but nothing major. We've mostly just been posting flyers. Jer's only had to shovel once, which has been a huge blessing. Especially since the past two years we've been buried by snow at this time of year.
Anyway, I think that's about all we've been up to... just riding out the rest of the quarter and looking forward to Christmas break! woot!
Cool! I've been meaning to ask you on FB how you were doing with the work out. I got to swamped with school so soon, that I couldn't do it anymore. And I guess I care more for my grades than I do about myself. Poop.
ReplyDeleteBut anyway, I'm glad you're loving it! Who are you going with?
I've been going with Brookelynn. I'm hoping to be able to lose at least a few pounds before my family's big reunion over Christmas. =)
ReplyDelete