HAHAHA, so I got the taxes done! Yes, I did them at midnight. I'm a little crazy, I know. But it sure is nice when you're poor and have no dependents, etc. (and when your employers send your W2 forms early) It was so easy! Plus, we get a pretty big rebate! Yay! =D And even better, I got Jeremy's FAFSA done too!
I know, I'm weird. I actually kinda *enjoyed* doing the taxes. gasp! I'm not sure why.
On other notes, over the past month we have:
- celebrated my birthday
- gone to Ensign Ranch with my entire extended family on my mom's side for Christmas and lots of hilarity
- gained about 10 pounds at the aforementioned soiree
- celebrated New Year's as a couple as the weather wouldn't cooperate with our plans
- sold all of our textbooks from last quarter + a few other pieces of junk that were laying around the house (yay for eBay!)
- bought a few "fun" books
- started a new quarter
- gotten our car running again (and it hasn't sounded this good since we first got it)
- gone to see Avatar in 3D
- gotten new shoes
- started working out to shed those 10 pounds we gained (my quads have been killing me for the past 2 days now)
- made some cute magnets
- made a cover for a cushion for the toy chest so it's comfy to sit on
Myaela-- Forgive me for not calling you on your birthday. Happy way belated birthday. I am such a bad friend. How is life?
ReplyDelete