blog background

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My testimony

I know this church is true and that it is the only true church on the earth. I know that my Heavenly Father lives, that He has a Son, even Jesus Christ, who was sent down here to atone for my sins. I know that He hears me and knows of my personal struggles. I know that through the Holy Ghost I can receive peace and feel of my Savior’s love for me. I know of the power of the Atonement—I have felt it and it is real. I know that I can strive to be a little better every day and that it will be enough if I give all that I am and all that I have to Him. I know that President Monson is a true prophet of God on the earth today and that he leads this church through divine revelation. I know that we have the blessing to be able to receive personal revelation for ourselves and our family. I know that the Lord will help us achieve anything that we have a righteous desire for as long as in His judgment it is right for us. I am grateful for the temple ordinances and the peace, hope, and knowledge they can bring to us. I am grateful for the opportunity to have a temple nearby. I am so grateful to my ancestors who heard the truth and accepted it as such. I am grateful that they remained faithful through all the many persecutions they endured when it would have been much easier to fall away. I leave my testimony with you in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

2 comments: