blog background
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Day 5: My (Working) Body
Today Jeremy and I mowed the lawn. Not exactly the most "fun" thing to do. But pushing a mower and listening to the (muted) roar of its motor gave me lots of time to think. Although I didn't really enjoy mowing the lawn, I was glad that my body was able to do that. I'm not sure if that's really clear. Um, well some people have bodies that are afflicted with conditions so they can't walk very well, or their coordination isn't good, or their muscles/bones can't grow very strong. I'm so glad to have a functioning body that allows me to move around and do things. I can go on a walk. I can play catch. I can chase wildly energetic kids around. What a blessing that is! I don't have to sit at home cooped up all day, every day. It's pretty awesome if you think about it. Anywho...that's my thought for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment