blog background

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ultrasound!

So yesterday I got to have my first ultrasound and we found out it's a BOY!! We're super excited! No names yet; we've got to work on that a little first. =)

Anywho, I figured I'd post some pictures for those interested!




7 comments:

  1. very cool. Congratulations! How about the names Joshua, Shawn, Max, Xavier, Logan. okay these have nothing to do with anything but good luck looking for a name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. Boys are super fun and mine tend to be more mild mannered than my girl--go figure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was NOT mild like Nichole's boys, but boys are fun. They have way better boys clothes nowdays too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! A little Junior! I am not sure he'll be so little though if he takes after some of the Cress babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kai happens to be very sweet and cuddly but VERY distructive. All of the holes in my walls, the scratches on the furniture, and 70 percent on the broken toys come from Kai. Boys are fun ;)HAHA. I'm so excited for you two! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for you!! Hoping things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! SO SUPER COOL! BOYS ARE THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete