blog background

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Weird...

So maybe I've just been in denial. Or maybe it's happened so slowly that I honestly haven't noticed that much. I dunno.

Yesterday, I went to Grad Finale to see what it was all about. Two words--SUPER LAME. But, I decided I'd get fitted for a graduation gown just in case I am able to walk at graduation (i.e. not be in labor or just have had peanut). Well, I put on the gown and mentioned to the lady that at the time of graduation I'll be 9 months pregnant. She was like "oh, I was wondering but I didn't want to say anything." It was the first time someone I didn't know had said something like that to me. Super weird. And like I said, kinda surprising because I haven't gotten very many comments about it at all. And the few I have gotten are from people I'm pretty close to.

Then today, I went into the office of the real estate management company that we are managers for. I went to the back to pick up a drip pan to put in a vacant unit that was missing one, and the gal that works with us came back to tell me something and was like "oh! You're showing!!" (Usually when I go in to see her, I just see her over this cutout in the wall that only shows from mid-chest up.) Kinda odd.

I dunno...it's not that I'm like super anxious about it or feeling like I'm this huge whale yet, it's just....I guess I didn't realize that it was that obvious yet. No se.

Anyway, there really wasn't much of a point to this post, just kinda wanted to express my feelings, I guess. Hope you're all well!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! It was kind of weird for me too, when people started saying things like that to me! At that point, I just felt like I was out of shape and started having a muffin top showing! In a way, it made me feel good that they thought I was pregnant!=-) Hope the pregnancy is going well! Good luck in school!

    ReplyDelete