Yeah, so Jeremy and I are officially sick. As in, sicker than a dog. I've had a cold that's been getting worse the past few days, and then Jeremy and I developed.....some other symptoms today. I won't go into detail except to say that I now feel like I'm couch-ridden. Whenever I get up (and even sometimes when I'm laying down flat and not moving) I get really dizzy. It is definitely NOT a good feeling. I hate being sick! =(
Sunday was nice; one of my childhood friends was leaving to go on her mission to Chile, so we went to her farewell and then to her family's house to hang out afterward. Her talk was SO GOOD! It was seriously one of the best talks I've heard from someone who's not a General Authority. It was amazing.
I was going to write more, but I think that's about all I can handle right now. Hopefully we'll get feeling better soon.
We are all sick too, except for alan, that lucky little snipe! Feel better:)
ReplyDeleteI just saw your blog. I'm glad you guys are blogging. Great way to keep in touch! Hope you are feeling better!!
ReplyDelete