Well, there certainly isn't much, lol.
I went to the mission farewell of a good childhood friend at the end of January, and that was really exciting. Her talk was AMAZING! It was cool to see how much she has grown since she started preparing for her mission. I am so excited for her! I know that she will be an awesome missionary and that she will bring so many people to the gospel! (hehe, I just realized that I talked about this in my last blog, but it can stay here as well, lol)
Jeremy finally got some hours at work last weekend, after like 2 months of not being scheduled. It's nice to have him getting some time in at work so we have a little income coming in, but it kind of stunk that it had to be Valentines weekend. I mean, I know that's when the restaurant business really picks up because lots of people go out to eat with their sweetie, but it made it hard for us to really do anything for Valentines Day. Not incredibly much, because we were able to spend time together after he got home, but it definitely made it so we had to stay up later at night just to be able to spend some time together, and that was hard, especially with early church.
We were also able to help our friends move (a little bit, anyway) and that was nice. It might sound weird, but I really enjoy being able to help other people out. Especially when it's something they could really use help with. So thanks for the opportunity, Ryan & Paula! =)
Right now I'm in the middle of doing our taxes. It is such a pain. Stupidness.... Hopefully we can still get some good financial aid for next year. I guess we'll just have to see how things work out and trust that everything will be alright.
I think that's about it as far as new stuff goes...Jeremy and I are still in school, loving rock climbing, and doing well.
No comments:
Post a Comment