So Jeremy and I were able to register for classes next quarter yesterday. And I'm really not that happy with how things worked out... our schedules are retarded, I'm not even kidding. For some reason, most of the economics classes this quarter weren't M-F classes. I have one from 12-1:30 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and one from 5:50-7:55 on Monday and Wednesday, but that one is all the way in Spokane! What's the point of living close to the university, here in Cheney, if this class is ONLY offered at Riverpoint this quarter? It sucks! But of course, it's not like I could get things to work out so I only have classes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. No, I have one class that's M-F. Stink. Jeremy has two M-F classes (and one of them is with me) plus the M/W night class in Spokane with me. I'm not exactly sure with why classes ended up this way...because it wasn't just the Econ classes that were like this. Sure, there are SOME M-F classes, but I don't think there were as many as there usually are. So I'm not sure if it's just something happening this quarter or if Eastern is trying to make a switch to be like universities on semester systems so we don't have every class every day...but I'm a little frustrated about it. But, I guess that's just how things go sometimes. Jeremy and I are also taking a strength training/weightlifting class, so it will force me to actually go work out. I have promised myself that I'm going to stay on top of things this quarter; I'm not going to wait until the last 2 weeks of the quarter and try to cram all my visits to the gym in. I've already built time into my schedule where I'll work out. So hopefully I can actually follow through with that, lol.
Anyway, sorry for the rant...I just needed to get my irritation about the situation out.
No comments:
Post a Comment