So yesterday Jeremy and I went to a career fair at the Spokane Convention Center. It was kind of fun to go around to the different booths and talk to potential employers and find out what their companies were all about. Jeremy and I managed to get appointments for interviews with PNNL (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory) today as they were holding interviews here at Eastern. So we both prepared for the interview and went in with a lot of confidence. I feel like I did really well in my interview. Regardless of whether I'm called back for a second interview or whether I get the internship, I am satisfied with how I did in the interview. I don't have any regrets about it at all. I know I gave it my all, and that's good enough for me. Jeremy felt pretty good about his interview as well. So we should be hearing back within the next 2-3 weeks. I will be sure to keep you all updated as to how it turns out!
As for other news, I just got done baking some yummy sugar cookies! I am so excited to frost them later (after I work on my homework for a while) and then take them to the sisters I visit teach. All in all, it has been a good day and I am in a VERY good mood.
Congrats on your interviews! Im sure you guys did great! Sugar cookies huh? Those are sounding really good right about now....
ReplyDelete