So I finally figured out how to make my own backgrounds for blogger. So now I can make them how I want them! =) And I can make a new one whenever I want! I used the tutorial from thecutestblogontheblock.com, and freebie elements from MandiMade and nbk. So thanks to all of them!
In other news, we are finally done with the quarter! All our papers are in, finals are taken, etc. And we are down in Pasco for a couple days, visiting my family. I am pretty dang excited about it. And I got the house cleaned before we left, so it'll be all clean when we get home. =) Extra awesome!
I'm going to check out those websites to see what damage I can do! Hahaha!
ReplyDeleteI made one but it looks blurry. I had to make it in Powerpoint, which was absolutely easy to work on, but the quality is terrible. Booh!
ReplyDeleteWhat program did you use? Paint.net or Photoshop?