blog background

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break/First Week of School

So we went down to Pasco for a few days over Spring Break, and it was a lot of fun. I really enjoy going and spending time with the fam. Kinda crazy, since I was aching to get out just a few years ago. Oh, how things change as we get old. ;) lol

So we started classes this week. And it's definitely been nice to have some fresh classes. I'm taking a Money & Banking class, and I'm really enjoying it so far. We've been talking about loans and bonds this week, and it's just been really interesting to see how things in the financial market work. Thursday Garrick and Zackary came up to visit, and it's been really nice to have them up here. It's nice to be able to spend some time hanging out with them. We watched the movie Taken last night, and it was AWESOME! I was totally riveted. Liam Neeson's character is crazy good and there are some sweet action scenes. There were a few scenes that kinda turned my stomach a little, though. They were just a touch too gruesome for me. But all in all it was a good movie.

Then, tonight, we went bowling for a surprise birthday party for a friend. It was so much fun. It was nice to be able to have a little bit of social time with some of the girls. And then it was fun to play a game of bowling; I wasn't doing that good, and there were a couple of little girls there (one was 2 and the other was 3) and they were totally wanting to play, so I had them come over and help me push the ball down the lane. They had a blast and they were sooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment