So the past few days have been a little crazy around here. I started my job on Monday, as I stated in the last post. And although I love working and feeling productive, this schedule is taking some getting used to. I love the fact that my work schedule is incredibly flexible and that I'm done by 4:00 every day so I have the evenings free. But Jeremy and I have been really busy and it's been hard to get our schedules to work out so we can spend some time together.
Today Jeremy had a campout he had to go on with the scouts. So I'm home alone for 24 hours. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to get to sleep tonight...maybe I'll just kip on the couch while watching a chick flick. I've got a marathon going right now, lol. I've already watched Hitch and I'm currently watching Kate & Leopold. I think that Kate & Leopold just might be my favorite chick flick of all time. I never tire of watching it. *sigh* It's amazing. And Hugh Jackman is a hunk. And he's such a good actor. =) And Meg Ryan rocks. She is definitely one of my favorite actresses. I haven't yet decided which movie I'm going to watch next. Or maybe I'll just head to bed and try to get to sleep. We'll have to see.
Tonight, while watching my movies, I worked on a new blog background--I hope you guys like it, because I sure do. And I feel such satisfaction after completing one =) I got the green & pink swirly paper from misserin and the elements and the textured pink paper from mandy. So my gratitude goes to those lovely ladies for creating freebies that I can bum. =D
Anywho, I think that's about it. We're still waiting to see if we'll be able to move into the complex next door. Our manager had to find someone to put money down on our apartment today, and I never heard back from her on whether someone actually came in or not, so I guess I have to wait until Monday to find out. =( And we'd probably be moving next weekend or something. So keep your fingers crossed for us!
Well you will have to come visit and watch Kate and Leopold with Charles because he LOVES it too! I hope you enjoy your 24 hours of alone-time...those can be nice sometimes! :)
ReplyDelete