So I am super stoked right now! I was going to have to take this yucky hard stats class for my major that I absolutely did NOT want to take. (To give you an idea, I walked in to the 2nd day of class and was completely lost! And I'm a math person!) So I talked to a professor I've taken a few classes with to see if she would talk to the department chair and see if I could possibly substitute her Sports Economics class for that nasty stats class. In her class, you use a lot of statistics and learn to manipulate them in real world circumstances. Then I'd just have to take another econ elective and I'd have my requirements done. Well, they decided that'd work! Woot!
The only stinky thing is I'm still going to have to stay in school an extra quarter because I was finishing up a class with a professor, but she is now working at WSU instead of Eastern. So I get to re-take the class with a different professor. Hopefully they'll still offer it winter quarter so I don't have to wait until Spring.
But, I will only have class 2 days a week! I'll basically go from 2-8 on Tuesday and Thursday, so I can probably find a part time job and be available to work on Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat! =) Uber sweet!
Don't you just love it when things work out?? I do...especially when it comes to super stressful stuff like school! I've enjoyed reading your posts and wanted to let you know you have helped me be more positive and look for the things I'm grateful for, rather than worry about everything that might be tough or hard to deal with. So, thanks for helping me see the bright side of things! Glad all is well with you!
ReplyDelete