Tuesday (Day 22): Aloe Vera. Enough said. It soothes my burning skin and helps to prevent peeling. Awesome. And I've got this kind with painkillers built into it...MAGIC!!!!
Wednesday (Day 23): All the foods I am NOT allergic to. I might be allergic to nuts, but I'm NOT allergic to gluten, corn, soy, dairy, eggs, or so many other foods that could have been much worse. At least it's fairly easy to find things that don't have nuts in them. Some other foods....not so much. I got off pretty light.
Thursday (Day 24): Girls' nights. I had an absolute blast tonight talking to the 4 ladies that came over. Sorry we didn't get to watch the movie!! But it was sooo nice to be able to have some girl talk! Thank you for coming over and hanging out! We'll have to get together again soon!
Friday (Day 25): Fresh basil. Mmmmm! We picked some up a month or so ago to try a new recipe, and it has quickly become one of our favorite things ever! We made a salmon cheese ball (minus the walnuts lol) and would put part of a fresh basil leaf on each bite....wow, sooo awesome! And if you blend it up with a little bit of chicken broth and a few cloves of garlic, voila, instant pesto sauce that is DELICIOUS when you fry chicken up in it. I could seriously go on and on....I'm so glad we found out about this yummy little herb that is so much better FRESH!
Saturday (Day 26): Sales and coupons! Wow, how awesome! The people who lived here before us (not right before, but before them or something) must have had a JC Pennys card. Because we keep getting flyers and coupons addressed to them. And a few times there's been a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $10 or more. Score!! Today we went to see what they had on sale and if it was worth buying anything. We were able to find some Southpole polos that were on clearance for a little under $8. So we bought Jeremy 2, and after the $10 off coupon, it only cost a few cents over $6! For 2 shirts! Uber score!!! I was so dang excited! That's even better than Ross! And pretty close to the same price as going to Goodwill! =)
Yeah, girls night was super fun! Those "most embarrassing stories" were hilarious!
ReplyDelete