blog background

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 7: New Days & Day 8: The Temple

Sunday was really rough, but I loved that Monday was a new day. A fresh opportunity. A chance to start over. It just really made me appreciate each new day I have. And it made me realize the validity of "sleep on it and start over in the morning" mentality.

Tuesday Jeremy and I were able to travel down to Tri-Cities and go through the temple with my brother, Garrick, as he prepares for his mission. It was such a cool experience. It's the first time since I went through for the first time that I had a bunch of family in the session with me. And it's the first time I've been able to go through with one of my siblings. It was just really neat. I felt the Spirit so strongly. I'm so thankful to have a temple so close (and to have 2 within 2 hours of my house) and I feel bad that I don't attend more often. One of my goals is to go more frequently. =)

2 comments:

  1. We need to make plans and go together...maybe it would motivate both of us to go more frequently! So let me know, we honestly need to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great day for us too! I love the Temple and never tire of going there! I love my Family! They are so great!

    ReplyDelete