blog background

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 9: Air Conditioning and Day 10: My Planner

Oh my heavens, it's been hot lately! And I have been so glad we have an a/c in our apartment and in our cars! It's so nice to be able to come inside and NOT be dying of heat!

Lately things have been pretty crazy with checkouts. For example: I did 3 checkouts today and scheduled another 10. The last 2 days of the month, I'm doing 6-7 checkouts per day. And that's just so far. Gaah! But it's been so nice to have a planner again. It has become my brain. Literally. Well, maybe not, but it sure feels like that sometimes. So yeah, I'm thankful for my planner that keeps my head screwed on and prevents me from having things written on a billion sticky notes all around the house. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment